Wednesday, December 1, 2021

Whimsy and Wonder #63- Delicious Delights

 

I went to Matcha Cafe Maiko PDX because they have ube back for a limited time. I got the mixed Matcha and Ube Maiko Special (description below) which reminded me a bit of Halo Halo. It added a bit more of whimsy and wonder on this already nice day.
 

 
Maiko Special (Mixed)- Both matcha and vanilla cream together along with matcha chiffon, chestnuts, and shiratama mochi

For breakfast, I was intrigued with Doe Donuts' savory special- spaghetti and garlic bread (description below). It made me want someone to make fresh pan de sal brushed on top with butter and garlic served with Filipino spaghetti.
 

 
Spaghetti + Garlic Bread- it's savory! filled with spaghetti noodles x house made marinara x garlic butter breadcrumbs x parsley

No comments: