Friday, January 1, 2021

Whimsy and Wonder #1- Winterland PDX

 

One of the things I want to do this year is to find as much as whimsy and wonder in the world.
I had this goal in mind a few days before the new year began and immediately almost missed the first opportunity to do this.
 
I wanted to ring in the new year by doing something I wanted to do more in 2021: write. So I was writing away and was getting annoyed by all the noisy fireworks. And then I told myself that I should go and see if I can see them from my place. And I did see one nice burst of light.
 
And, this morning, I went on an Artist Date (as suggested in Julia Cameron's The Artist's Way) to explore the various art pieces being displayed as part of Winterland PDX.
 
I only focused on the westside and only found some before it started to rain heavily but it was a great way to walk and be grateful for people creating art in the world!
 









 

No comments: