Friday, January 8, 2021

Whimsy and Wonder #4- The Morrison Street Minigallery

 

One of the things I want to do this year is to find as much as whimsy and wonder in the world. I had this goal in mind a few days before the new year began and then things happened. Sad things. Horrible things.
 
But I think it's during these difficult times that we need to be mindful that there is still good things, beautiful things, in the world. Sometimes, we just have to seek them out.
 
As part of this week's Artist Date- another of my goals introduced by Julia Cameron in her book The Artist's Way-, I walked to visit this mini gallery.
 



 
 
And, on my way to and from there, I found other Little Free Libraries and even a Wishing Tree.
 






 
 
And I'm grateful once again for sunshine and blue skies.

No comments: